A Business Analyst has to be an interface between the users and the technical team and provide regular support. Let’s take a look at some of the major challenges which a Business Analyst faces….
• There are several software methodologies, technologies, documentation standards in the market and they keep on evolving. A Business Analyst has to be on top of such methodologies and trends to be successful in this profile.
• A Business Analyst is regarded as a knowledge house when it comes to domain knowledge and has to keep on updating himself/herself with the industry and company know-how to keep equilibrium.
• Since they lay the foundation of the project, there should be clarity regarding the requirements. In case of any gaps, there could be huge repercussions.
Challenges faced by a Business Analyst @ requirement gathering….
• The Business Analyst could not get requirement because of lack of knowledge among stakeholders.
• Few of the stakeholders are in a comfortable position and don’t want any change.
• Some stakeholders may not want to lose their prominence.
• Conflict of Ideas among the stakeholders.