CAPM® certification provides you with a globally recognised project management credential. CAPM® will automatically indicate to prospective employers that you are well versed in global project management processes and terminology.
It doesn’t matter, if you're new to project management, changing careers, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM® can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
The knowledge a practitioner gains from earning the CAPM® certification can be applied to on-the-job experiences which help develop growing levels of competence in the practice of project management. As per PMI, there are huge benefits by gaining CAPM Certification. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Professionals will gain skills to initiate a project.
- CAPM® certification will enable professionals to monitor, execute, control and complete a project efficiently.
- Proficiency in Project preparation and planning.
- Estimating activity costs
- Proficiency in hiring, leading and managing a project team
- You can motivate your project team by foreseeing and planning for the unexpected.
- It helps in maintaining the Quality of the product at every stage of the project and also helps with performing quality assurance.
- If you are new to the Project Management, CAPM® certification help you to grow your career and take you in the right path.