If you are looking to appear for the PMP certification exam in 2017, then you are highly recommended to take action NOW:
(Read below for more info)
Although PMI has not made any declaration, but considering previous experience, it is presumed that the PMP® exam will be based on the current edition of PMBOK® Guide 5 throughout 2017. We can see the effects of the PMBOK Guide sixth edition on the PMP® exam in January 2018 onwards. PMP® aspirants who have started preparing for PMP® certification now will be able to get certified based on the current PMP® syllabus and PMBOK® Guide 5th version.
6 reasons for considering PMP® certification now:
- The PMBOK® Guide 5th edition (current edition) and the PMP® exam are common and you will get lots of study materials and resources readily available.
- It has been predicted that the exam fee for PMP® may see a hike in 2018.
- You may witness changes in the format of the PMP® exam.
- The difficulty level may be high after adapting to PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition
- The PMP® online courses and exam preparation books may not be available immediately to be released on the updated versions for PMP® exams.
- The new prep materials based on the new PMBOK® Guide 6th edition will be expected to have lots of errors in terminology and project management processes.
New batch (online class) starting tomorrow - Tuesday, April 25th (9am-5pm CST)
Upcoming batch details:
4 Days Boot Camp
23-26 May | 20-23 Jun
2 Days Speed Prep
25-26 May | 22-23 Jun
For more information, reach out to: